HOUSE CLEANING JOBS
Who Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a caring, detail-oriented, passionate, and experienced house cleaners to join our team in a house cleaner job. Interpersonal skills and personable traits are as important as your cleaning skills. We are looking for cleaners who care our clients’ homes as if their own and also value the relationships and trust built along the way. We are hiring house cleaners in our main markets of Calgary, Vancouver, Edmonton, Canmore. We are open to having cleaners join us from other areas as well and we can help increase the amount of cleanings you receive.
Our cleaners choose their own rates. We recommend rates for them in an area based on their availability, experience, and reputation. Our cleaner always earn above the living wage in an area.
You set your own hours and this lets you manage your other life priorities with Home Spritz cleanings.
We treat our cleaners as professionals and let you work directly with customers. You can communicate, make changes and adjust cleanings on your own or with our support.
With Home Spritz you work as a contractor. This means you need to deduct your own tax from your earnings, but you can also reduce your taxes by writing off your car, cleaning supplies, gas, insurance, home office, and more. this Typically means you earn more.
How to Apply?
- Over 1 year of experience
- Reliable transportation
- Smartphone with data
- Resume of Paid Cleaning Experience
- Completion of our Hiring Survey
- Clean Criminal Record Check
- Reference Checks
- Phone Interview
Who is Home Spritz
Home Spritz is a web-based home cleaning company looking for professional career house cleaners. Find a house cleaner job Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver, Canmore, Coquitlam, Richmond, Langley, Surrey, North Vancouver, Cochrane and Okotoks and more are ready to be filled. We are distinctive in terms of customer service, payment, and marketing. We provide a platform where you list yourself and get hired by homeowners as a freelancing cleaner. Our vision is to value both cleaners and homeowners equally. We encourage you, cleaners, to have direct communication with the home owners to increase client satisfaction and help build better relationships, which helps you make more money. Our cleaners make more money than industry average and we work to help you earn more. We provide customized support for each of you in marketing, developing a profile, and work performance support. Home Spritz is run by the review system by both cleaners and home owners to find the best jobs for you.
Why Work for Home Spritz
- Home Spritz values cleaners and we have a team working to make your life easier
- Open communication and great community within Home Spritz
- Home Spritz provides services and support for payment processing, marketing, and customer service, relieving your stress in managing your business
- Home Spritz allows you to manage your flexible work hours
- You can determine how much you want to charge based on your experience
- Home Spritz service charge is minimal, allowing the cleaners to make more while keeping the cost down for home owners
- On-going communications via newsletters and blogs to share useful information
- There is 24/7 support provided throughout your work